The Great China Quest
15 Challenges. 2000 Miles. Just 30 Days.
1. Seek out a fortune teller to predict your future.
2. Work on a farm for a day.
3. Sell souvenirs to Chinese tourists.
4. Catch a fish.
5. Experience the life of a monk.
6. Work in the kitchen at a noodle shop.
7. Attend a Chinese wedding.
8. Study a martial art with an old master.
9. Street perform and raise 100 yuan (RMB) for charity.
10. Win three games of Mahjong for money in a row.
11. Visit a nursing home.
12. Learn about Chinese calligraphy and write your Chinese names.
13. Hitchhike between two cities for less than the cost of the bus fare.
14. Appear on national TV.
15. Find a Chinese girl taller than Albert and take a picture with her.
Enter your email to get new updates: 留下你的邮箱以便自动收到更新:
© 2017 The Great China Quest
Balance of Blue
by Brandon Cox.